- This event has passed.
Combat Clearance Course – Baton Rouge, LA
Hosted By: E Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office
Duration: 4 days
Students: 8 Min – 20 Max
Restrictions: Law Enforcement, Military or Government Agencies
The aim of this four day course is to introduce students to combat clearance, limited penetration, and breach and hold techniques. Students will also become familiar with verbal and non-verbal communication methods along with an introduction to causality care while under fire. Additionally, the students will be exposed to numerous scenarios that will require them to plan, prepare, and execute search warrants, barricades and hostage rescue missions in a safe and tactically sound manner.
The techniques and tactics taught have been time tested and operational proven and are considered on par with current international best practices utilized by both law enforcement and military special operation teams.
In a world that has been dramatically changed due to an increase in domestic criminal and terrorist activity, this course will ensure that your Department is exposed to the tactics that save lives!
Course content includes:
- CQB tactical shooting (pistol and carbine)
- Equipment considerations
- History and evolution of CQB
- Principles of combat clearance and limited penetration.
- Combat clearance and limited penetration drills (live fire)
- Non-verbal communication techniques
- Hallway clearance drills (confined and large spaces)
- Pre & Post operational procedures
- Cover ports and de-conflictions
- Deployment of distraction devices
- Introduction to combat casualty care
- Introduction to mechanical and explosive breaching (practical)
- Night training
- Scenario based training
- M4 with white light – IR capable and weapon mounted IR laser (if possible)
- Pistol with white light
- M4 x 300 Simunition rounds
- M4 x 200 live rounds
- Pistol x 150 live rounds
- Night Vision Goggles (recommended but not mandatory)
- Three Distraction Devices (If available)
- Groin protector
- IFAK (if available)
- All SWAT PPE to include helmet, gas mask or Sims mask
SpringHill Suites – Airport
7980 Howell Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
TEES Rate: $97 plus tax (sgl/dbl rooms)
Free WIFI and Breakfast included
Book by: August 3
Airport: E Baton Rouge Metro (BTR)