- This event has passed.
Tactical Lock Picking Course
Hosted By: Pat Watson with Uncensored Tactical
Duration: 2 days
Students: 8 Min – 12 Max
Restrictions: Law Enforcement, Military or Government Agencies
Unconventional Entries and Restraint Escapes for First Responders
The purpose of this course is to teach first responders a systemized approach to overcoming locked obstacles in the field when timing and tools are limited, using mostly non-destructive methods.
Using lock picking, lock bypasses, and restraint escape techniques, you will learn how to weigh multiple entry options against one another to make the most effective and efficient entries, and to make the most appropriate entry in order to prevent injuries, prevent unnecessary damage, and to save time, save money, and save lives. This skill set will also help you conduct your own security assessment on your homes and businesses in order to effect focused and smart security upgrades to prevent break-ins and to prevent restraint escapes.
Course Content Includes:
- Raking and Picking pin-tumbler padlocks and door locks
- Picking wafer locks and warded locks
- Bypass techniques for padlocks and doors
- Multiple methods for accessing combination locks
- Multiple vehicle access options
- How to purchase, test, and carry/deploy your tools in the field
- Full spectrum Target Assessment process
- Social Engineering
- Escaping from handcuffs, flex cuffs, duct tape etc
- Recommended practices for more secure restraint application
- And more…
- None. Students only need to bring themselves and to dress comfortable and/or tactical
- A small backpack or sling bag is recommended but not required
- Any tactical or medical gloves you routinely wear are recommended but not required
- Students will receive over $200 in tools to take home
- If you already own lock pick tools you can bring them, but not required
- Other tools will be available for purchase (please bring cash or PayPal access)
Instructor Bio: (Short version)
Pat Watson has served over a decade combined between federal, military, and local law enforcement operations including seizing more than 60 metric tons of drug-contraband during counter narco-terrorism patrols and apprehending more than 30 suspected Somali pirates with Task Force 151 as well as experience in local law enforcement specializing in unconventional entries. Pat’s Tactical Lock Picking curriculum is the product of field experience in what works, and more importantly, what does not.
6750 Southcrest Parkway
Southaven, MS 38671
Airport: Memphis International (MEM)