Duration: 3 day
Students: 8 Min- 24 Max
Restrictions: Law Enforcement, Military, or Government Agencies
Pre-requisite: All law enforcement attendees must be a graduate of a TEES explosive breaching course.
The aim of this course is to enhance the skills of an existing breacher by introducing him to more advanced skills associated with hard target breaching.
This course will be conducted on commercial structures such as schools, hospitals, apartments, etc.
On successful completion of this course, the student will possess the necessary skills in order to perform more advanced breaching tactics associated with doors, window, roofs, floors, and walls.
Course content includes:
- Review theory of explosive breaching
- Breaching report documentation using the Excel spread sheet
- Review of calculating net explosive weight, safe stacking distance, and internal overpressure
- Breaching both wood and metal doors (external and internal)
- Defeating barricaded doors
- Multiple breach point entries
- Target analysis and intelligence gathering
- Wall and roof breaching
- Long sleeve uniform
- Nomex gloves
- Ballistic protection – soft armor or plate carrier with plates
- Ear protection
- Eye Protection: Clear lens safety wrap-around style glasses
- Filtered dust mask
- Dump Pouch
- Flash Drive up to 8GB (course breach reports, photos, videos and SOPs)