The aim of this 3 day course is to introduce the student thoroughly to SAN’s Electro Hydraulic Breaching System, operationally proven drills and procedures that pertain to the use of hydraulic breaching tools, in order to effectively breach any type of door, hatch, vehicle or any other obstacle.
On the successful completion of this course, the student will possess the necessary skills to accurately perform a target analysis and utilize SAN’s Breaching Tools to gain access into the stronghold.
Course content includes:
- Theory and concept of hydraulic/electro-hydraulic breaching
- Safety, characteristics, carriage and deployment of the SAN’s hydraulic system
- Hands-on training utilizing the SAN’s hydraulic breaching training facility
- “Zero-gap” doors, multi-lock doors and barricaded entry points
- Vehicle breaching
- Operational scenarios
- Maintenance of the hydraulic power system and tools
- Qualification – bar test and certification
- Range training uniform (long sleeve)
- Body armor with Molle attachments (no armor plates)
- Tactical belt
- Eye & ear protection
- Weapon: rifle with no ammunition – blue gun is accepted and TEES can supply if requested